If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Avocado is puréed in a blender alongside cucumbers, Greek yogurt, lime, and garlic, for a refreshing chilled soup.The grassiness of the avocado is highlighted by lime juice and cilantro. The yogurt coats you mouth, making every bite velvety smooth and decadent. —Tasty Plan
- 1 whole ripe hass avocado, cubed
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- juice half a lime
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for garnish
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 handful pine nuts, optional, for garnish
- Place avocados, cucumber, yogurt, lime juice, garlic clove, olive oil, cilantro, and salt in a high speed blender. Pulse at medium-high speed until pureed smooth. Taste for seasoning, adding more salt to taste.
- Serve immediately into small bowls and garnish with pine nuts, cilantro, and drizzle of olive oil. You can also make ahead and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados