If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a refreshing and light summer salad that will be popular with the whole family.
—The Weiser Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 12 Persian or kirby cucumbers, peeled and cut into half moons
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved crosswise
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients except the oil in a large bowl. Slowly add the oil in a steady stream, whisking to emulsify.
- Add the cucumbers and tomatoes. Toss to combine and serve.