If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You will fall in love with this creamy avocado salad dressing, a healthier alternative and the avocado makes a silky-smooth luscious salad dressing. Perfect for this BLT wedge salad kicked up with shallot and feta cheese. The dressing makes an unexpected and delicious salad. Oh, ya...Avocado-Deliciousness. —Ellen Giagiari
Makes: 1/2 - 3/4 cup dressing
ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
tablespoons fresh lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
tablespoons filtered water
- Scoop avocado flesh into mini processor or immersion blender cup.
- Add lemon juice, tarragon, and oil and process until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add enough filtered cold water until you reach desired consistency.
- Allow 30 minutes for flavors to come together. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
iceberg lettuce wedge
- Cut wedge(s) from iceberg lettuce and plate.
- Top with Creamy Avocado Dressing.
- Add bacon, tomato, shallot and feta cheese as desired.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.