If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the epitome of the perfect BBQ side dish; crisp crunchy cucumbers and sugar snap peas with heirloom tomatoes diced and beautifully dressing a decadent (guilt-free!) avocado and dill dressing. No mayo, no dairy, gluten-free, and completely DELECTABLE. Extra protein and flavor boost? Add 1 cup chickpeas, 1/2 large red pepper, zucchini/squash, and/or green beans. —Stacy
- 1 large organic cucumber, diced
- 1-2 cups diced organic heirloom tomatoes (or cherry tomatoes)
- 1 cup organic sugar snap peas, quickly blanched and diced
- 1/4 organic avocado
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped dill, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/4 extra virgin olive oil.
- freshly ground black pepper, sea salt
- Place all diced salad ingredients into a bowl.
- Place all dressing ingredients into a blender, except EVOO. Blend and stream in the EVOO into well incorporated.
- Dress the salad, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Garnish with additional lemon zest and chopped dill.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad