If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Combined my two favorite sandwiches into one! —curiouslittlekitchen
- 2 Slices of Sourdough Bread
- 1 handful Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 handful Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1/2 Sliced Tomato
- 3 Strips of Bacon
- 1 handful Basil Leaves
- 1 handful Baby Spinach, or Lettuce
- Take two slices of sourdough bread and spread each with pesto.
- Top with cheese, tomatoes, bacon, lettuce (I used baby spinach instead), and basil. Grill or heat in the pan until the cheese melts. This was grilled with the leftover bacon fat, but butter can be used as well.