If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled ginger
- 2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons garlic olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Prepare a bowl with icy water and set aside. Cook peas in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of icy water to stop the cooking. Drain peas and pat dry.
- Whisk together ginger, vinegar, and oil. Add peas and sesame seeds and mix. Season with salt and pepper.