If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So refreshing and so easy, this jelly is bright pink thanks to the real raspberry juice in it! The top is speckled with delicate lychees to give it a tropical flair!
Inspired from Pierre Herme. —Anne
cups fresh raspberries
tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- Mash the raspberries and strain so only the juice remains.
- Pour the raspberry juice into a saucepan. Add in the sugar, unflavored gelatin, and half of the chopped lychees. Turn the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a 6in by 4in pan and sprinkle over the leftover chopped lychees. Let set overnight.
- Submerge the pan (without getting the jelly wet) into warm water. Flip the jelly out and cut as desired. Serve cold.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe