Author Notes: So refreshing and so easy, this jelly is bright pink thanks to the real raspberry juice in it! The top is speckled with delicate lychees to give it a tropical flair!
Inspired from Pierre Herme. —Anne
cups fresh raspberries
tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- Mash the raspberries and strain so only the juice remains.
- Pour the raspberry juice into a saucepan. Add in the sugar, unflavored gelatin, and half of the chopped lychees. Turn the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a 6in by 4in pan and sprinkle over the leftover chopped lychees. Let set overnight.
- Submerge the pan (without getting the jelly wet) into warm water. Flip the jelly out and cut as desired. Serve cold.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe