If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious alternative to your everyday oatmeal. —fitlexyskitchen
- 1/3 cup Quinoa (Rinsed)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- pinches Of Salt
- 1 packet Truvia
- In a small pot boil 1 cup of water. Add in 1/3 cup of quinoa, and return to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer, covered until most of the water has been absorbed.
- Next, take off heat and stir in one scoop of vanilla protein powder, truvia packet, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon. Top with fresh berries and sliced almonds.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe