If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An amazing vegetarian burger option kicked up with the tangy bite of BBQ Sauce - Inspired by With Food + Love —Lynsey Walker // lynseylovesfood
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup spelt flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl combine quinoa, carrot, onions, parsley, flour, BBQ sauce, eggs, and good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Form into mixture into balls, and then flatten out into patty shape on the baking sheet (mixture will be quite loose, but will firm up)
- Bake for 6 minutes, flip and continue baking for another 7 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite burger toppings… like avocado and tomato