If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An amazing vegetarian burger option kicked up with the tangy bite of BBQ Sauce - Inspired by With Food + Love —Lynsey Walker // lynseylovesfood
cups cooked quinoa
cup shredded carrots
red onion, finely chopped
cup parsley leaves, chopped
cup spelt flour
tablespoons BBQ Sauce
salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl combine quinoa, carrot, onions, parsley, flour, BBQ sauce, eggs, and good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Form into mixture into balls, and then flatten out into patty shape on the baking sheet (mixture will be quite loose, but will firm up)
- Bake for 6 minutes, flip and continue baking for another 7 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite burger toppings… like avocado and tomato