If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This perfect summer cocktail pairs strawberries, rosemary, and bourbon for a unique and refreshing drink! —First We Eat
- 4 Fresh strawberries
- 6 ounces St. George B&E Bourbon
- 3 ounces Rosemary Simple Syrup (recipe below)
Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- For the Rosemary Simple Syrup: Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until well combined and mixture has thickened slightly (about 5 minutes) Right before taking off the heat, stir in the rosemary, and remove from heat. Let cool for about an hour then remove rosemary and place in a seal-able container for storage in your refrigerator.
- To assemble the cocktail: To assemble, muddle the strawberries with the bourbon in a glass until the strawberry juices have infused the alcohol. Strain with a fine strainer to minimize strawberry seeds in your drink. Fill two glasses generously with ice cubes and pour equal parts of the bourbon in each glass. Put 1 jigger (1.5 oz) of the Rosemary Simple Syrup in each glass and stir to combine. Top off with some sparkling water and garnish with rosemary or strawberries. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe