If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 300 grams fresh peas
- 200 grams natural tofu, 2x 100 gr slices
- 200 grams raw cashews
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 200 C.
- Take the peas out of their pods and set aside.
- Halve the lettuce and sprinkle the cut-side with the 2 tbs vinegar, 1 tbs olive oil and some salt and pepper.
- Marinate your tofu slices with 1 tbs olive oil, 2 tbs honey and 1 tsp chili flakes.
- Preheat a skillet over high heat.
- Grill the tofu for about 4 minutes on each side, until golden and crispy.
- Marinate your cashews with ⅛ tsp chili flakes and 1 tbs honey. Roast them in your oven for 10 minutes or until golden and crunchy.
- Take out the tofu slices and grill the lettuce, cut side down, for 1 minute.
- Start plating up with the lettuce, cut side up. Place the tofu on top. Take the cashews out of the oven, sprinkle them over the lettuce and tofu. Add the peas.
- Serve with some fresh mint and half a lemon.