If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe has 4 ingredients, 1 step, no cooking, and no churning, but the ice cream you get will have a creamy, almost buttery smoothness. Serve it on its own, or with chocolate sauce, or in little brioche buns. Adapted slightly from Nigellissima (Clarkson Potter, 2013). —Genius Recipes
Makes 1 1/2 pints
- 1 1/4 cups (300 milliliters) heavy or double cream, well-chilled
- 2/3 cup (175 grams) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons espresso liqueur
- Whisk all the ingredients together just until the whisk leaves trails of soft peaks in the bowl, and you have a gorgeous, caffe-latte-colored airy mixture.
- Fill two 500-milliliter or two 1-pint airtight containers, and freeze for 6 hours or overnight. Serve straight from the freezer.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!