If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spicy Tomato and Pepper Chutney. Takes less than an hour to make. Can and freeze extra to have on hand. —KelleyChefSavvy
Makes 1 cup
- 2 pieces medium tomatoes
- 2 pieces roma tomatoes
- 2 pieces green Italian peppers
- 2 pieces serrano peppers
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil and let simmer on low heat for about 40 minutes.
- Your sauce should be chunky and thick. If it's not getting as thick as you want turn the heat up a bit and stir constantly.
- You can also slightly cover the saucepan with a lid if the sauce is bubbling out.