If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This detoxifying salad is also incredibly satisfying. A nice mix of textures with an overall nutty flavour from the wild rice and almonds. —zahlicious
- 1 bunch parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup wild rice, cooked and cooled
- 1 handful dried cranberries
- 1 handful toasted almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- To make the vinaigrette, pour the rice vinegar and olive oil into a big bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the parsley, wild rice, almonds, and cranberries to the vinaigrette. Toss well. Season to taste with salt and more rice vinegar, if desired.