If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have this recipe for ages. I think it might be from a "Taste of Home" magazine, but I can't be sure... I love the combination of rice, artichokes and chickpeas. —MrsK
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup rice, cooked, cold
- 6 1/2 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 cup red sweet pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine oil and lemon juice. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and chill until serving time.