If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: although its vegetarian, you wouldn't know by the smokey flavor. it sticks to your ribs but the salsa cuts through the fat. —mike winkelman
- 2 cauliflower
- 1 onion
- 4 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons flour (or gluten free flower)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 liters veg stock
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 sprig rosemary
- smoke two heads cauliflower in desired smoker and cut into florets (great for BBQ leftovers). ...diced onion sautee untill translucent .... add chopped garlic and 1/3 of the cauliflower cook untill soft... add rosemary... cook 2 minutes... add stock and simmer.... add cream and puree until smooth... add remaining florets and let simmer until ready ... season with salt and pepper
roasted corn & tomatillo salsa
- 6 tomatillos
- 2 ears corn
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 lime
- roast corn peppers and tomatillos (also great for BBQ leftovers) until soft and sexy... remove skin and seed from peppers and chop in small dice... small dice tomatillo and cut kernels off corn... mix with juice of one lime and season with salt and pepper..
- ladle in hot soup and finish with salsa in cetnter