If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the most incredibly refreshing, simple and crave worthy Gazpacho recipe you will find! Simple in its base, with lots of fresh lemon and hints of garlic. We finished it with a bit of Tabasco for the perfect kick. —SEE Salt
- 5 cups Very cold tomato juice. (We prefer Campbell's in the plastic container vs canned)
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 6 dashes Tabassco
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced garlic
- Fresh ground pepper and sea salt to taste
- Cherry tomatoes halved
- Cumbers sliced
- Yellow bell pepper
- Radish sliced
- Red onion diced
- Deveined jalapeno diced
- Combine first 7 ingredients and whisk together. Use very cold tomato juice for this or chill mixture prior to serving. Serve in chilled bowls with chilled spoons immediately. Garnish freely and generously with your fresh vegetables, peppers and herbs. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup