If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a sandwich I created after going to the local farmers market and finding big savings on peaches and jalapeños. —mattlerman18
Makes 4 sandwiches
- 2 baguette
- 1 pound sliced turkey breast
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 fresh peach
- 1 fresh jalapeño
- 1 cup caesar dressing
- 4 pieces monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice baguettes in half both ways to create 4 tops and 4 bottoms.
- Slice turkey and cheese, distribute evenly amongst the 4 bottoms of the baguettes.
- Place all 8 pieces of baguette (half with turkey and cheese, half without) onto a cookie tray and into the oven. Cook until cheese melts and bread is golden brown.
- Cut peach and jalapeño into slices. (Use ½ jalapeño for less heat.) Place into blender. Add caesar dressing. Mix together until peach and jalapeños are same consistency as caesar dressing.
- Remove bread from oven. Place half a handful of spinach onto the melted cheese, and cover spinach with dressing.
- Close sandwich with top halves of baguette, cut into half again, and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe