This is a sandwich I created after going to the local farmers market and finding big savings on peaches and jalapeños.
This is a sandwich I created after going to the local farmers market and finding big savings on peaches and jalapeños.—mattlerman18
Makes: 4 sandwiches
pound sliced turkey breast
cup caesar dressing
pieces monterey jack cheese
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice baguettes in half both ways to create 4 tops and 4 bottoms.
- Slice turkey and cheese, distribute evenly amongst the 4 bottoms of the baguettes.
- Place all 8 pieces of baguette (half with turkey and cheese, half without) onto a cookie tray and into the oven. Cook until cheese melts and bread is golden brown.
- Cut peach and jalapeño into slices. (Use ½ jalapeño for less heat.) Place into blender. Add caesar dressing. Mix together until peach and jalapeños are same consistency as caesar dressing.
- Remove bread from oven. Place half a handful of spinach onto the melted cheese, and cover spinach with dressing.
- Close sandwich with top halves of baguette, cut into half again, and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe