tablespoon olive oil
handfuls spinach, chopped
clove garlic, minced (Instead of "clove garlic," I write "glove" first, every time. Let's make glove a thing.)
big basil leaves
heaping cup chopped tomatoes -- like, just a big ol' mound of them
ounces shredded asiago cheese
Salt and pepper
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a smallish pan over medium heat. Add the spinach and cook down until just wilted. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Whisk eggs together in a big bowl. Add cooked spinach, asiago, and 5 of the basil leaves, chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture back into the pan on the stove. Top with tomatoes, pressing them into the mix, and the remaining chopped basil leaves. Sprinkle on clumps of ricotta.
- Cook on the stove until the bottom is just set, about 3 minutes, then slide into the oven. Cook until set, about 15 minutes.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!