If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 handfuls spinach, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced (Instead of "clove garlic," I write "glove" first, every time. Let's make glove a thing.)
- 8 big basil leaves
- 5 eggs
- 1 heaping cup chopped tomatoes -- like, just a big ol' mound of them
- 2 ounces shredded asiago cheese
- 3 ounces ricotta
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a smallish pan over medium heat. Add the spinach and cook down until just wilted. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Whisk eggs together in a big bowl. Add cooked spinach, asiago, and 5 of the basil leaves, chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture back into the pan on the stove. Top with tomatoes, pressing them into the mix, and the remaining chopped basil leaves. Sprinkle on clumps of ricotta.
- Cook on the stove until the bottom is just set, about 3 minutes, then slide into the oven. Cook until set, about 15 minutes.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!