If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: i love french baguette, brie and also love arugula and pear salad, all mix together in a sandwich is absolutely delicious. —Sandra
- 1 french baguette
- 1 forelle pear, or any kind you like thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound french brie cheese
- 1 handful arugula leaves, cleaned
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut the baguette in half, set aside half of it for another use. Cut the half into two pieces and filled the baguette w pieces of brie, sliced pears and arugula leaves on top. make a vinaigrette w lemon, extra-virgin olive oil , salt and pepper, spoon some over the arugula.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe