If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
slices wholegrain bread
tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
peach, cut in thin slices
cup balsamic vinegar
A few fresh mint leaves
- Heat the grilling pan over the high heat.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil and grill for a minute on each side. Set aside.
- Now put peach slices on the hot grilling pan and grill for 30 seconds on each side.
- Spread 2 tablespoons ricotta on each bread slice, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top it with prosciutto, grilled peach slices and toss mint leaves on top.
- Prepare the honey balsamic reduction. On medium heat, bring the balsamic vinegar and honey to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the mixture is reduced to half. Should take about 10 minutes of simmering. The mixture will thicken as it cools.
- Drizzle a teaspoon size onto every sandwich.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe