If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple, fresh, partly premade cereal alternative for those hectic weekday mornings. —Nicholas Day
Serves 2, well
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1 apple, grated or roughly chopped
- 1 peach or nectarine, roughly chopped
- 1/4 almonds, roughly chopped
- Honey (optional)
- The night before, mix together the oats and the dried cranberries and then stir in the milk. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove the soaked oats from the fridge and toss with the apple and the peach or nectarine. Serve in individual bowls with the chopped almonds on top plus a drizzle of honey, if desired.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!