If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These enchiladas are a quick, easy and super healthy dinner option. The creamy filling is packed with fresh ingredients including avocado, zucchini and fresh corn. —Sarah
Makes 12 enchiladas
- 1 onion, chopped and sauteed
- 2 zucchinis, shredded
- 2 corn on the cob, kernels removed
- 3 avocados, cubed
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 16 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cans cakes pinto beans, drained
- salt to taste
- 12 flour tortillas
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brush oil onto a large casserole dish.
- Combine all the veggies, the cheese and the beans.
- Fill tortillas generously with veggie mixture and roll tightly. Lay seam side down in casserole dish and brush with oil. Repeat with remaining tortillas, leaving room between each enchilada.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.