If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 pounds bone-in pork belly
- 1/3 package of SEASONS spicy bake mix
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- Wash bone-in pork belly and dry with paper towels.
- Rub the meat evenly with 1/3 package of "SEASONS” spicy bake mix, sea salt, and garlic pepper seasoning.
- Place the meat skin side up uncovered in the fridge for 4 days so moisture in the skin will dry out. To ensure the meat stays dry, pat the meat dry with a paper towel.
- 3 days later: Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place the marinated pork belly on a wire rack in the oven initially for 40 minutes. Bake until pork belly skin is crispy, reduce the heat of oven to 350 degrees and bake for another 40 minutes.
- Remove pork belly from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into slices and serve immediately with a bowl of rice. Take a bite and you will hear the crunch from the crispy pork belly!
- PURCHASE YOUR PACKAGE OF SEASONS SPICY BAKE MIX HERE: http://astore.amazon.com/oishmome-20
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dinner That Makes a Good Lunch