If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious healthy and crowd pleasing frittata. —fitlexyskitchen
- 9 ounces Fresh Spinach
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion (Chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 6 ounces Reduced Fat Feta
- 1/4 cup Fresh Dill (Chopped)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Then in a medium pot saute 1 onion with 3 garlic cloves in olive oil until fragrant and lightly brown.
- Next, stir in 9 ounces of fresh spinach and cook until wilted.
- Remove from heat and mix in eggs, baking powder, Feta (reduced fat), parsley, and dill until well incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the spinach mixture into a PAM sprayed pie or dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.