If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to the package's instructions
- 4 ears of corn, kernals removed
- 1-2 shallots, finely minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- while you are cooking the quinoa, put 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a pan over medium high heat and add the corn. add salt and pepper to taste and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- when all the water has been absorbed by the quinoa, uncover the pot and stir in the shallots. cover and let stand for about five minutes.
- stir in the cooked corn and the parsley, along with the remaining oil and the vinegar. check the seasoning and serve.