If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Aromatic and woodsy, crispy sage warms hearty gnocchi for the perfect fall pasta. —Adena Leigh
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 handful mushrooms, thinly cubed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 sprigs fresh sage, chopped
- 2 packets potato gnocchi
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan (the real stuff!)
- Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil on medium heat. Add chopped garlic clove and let sit until slightly browned.
- Add chopped mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let cook for 10 minutes. While it cooks, boil water for the gnocchi.
- Once water is boiled, add gnocchi and follow cooking instructions on the package.
- Add butter and sage to mushrooms and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Once melted, add another 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- Once gnocchi is cooked and rinsed, , add to pan. Sprinkle with Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, more salt and pepper
- Cook for another 3 – 4 minutes until gnocchi is slightly fried.
- Serve with more freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.