If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a summer favorite when the plums, peaches, nectarines and other stone fruit are popping up everywhere you look. —Caroline Chambers
- 10 cups arugula
- 2 peaches
- 2 plums
- 2 nectarines
- 1 medium red onion
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Lemon Herb Dressing
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped basil
- to taste salt and pepper
- heat grill to medium high – lighting the burners on only half of the grill.
- Place feta on a dish and cover with 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp olive oil, and pepper. Allow to marinate for one hour.
- slice all fruit and red onion in half and remove stones. Oil lightly on all sides, place fruit cut side down on grill on indirect heat and close lid. Grill for about 3 minutes on each side or until fruit has grill marks and begins to caramelize and the onion begins to soften.
- Allow fruit and onion to cool, then slice each fruit half into thirds and the onion as thinly as desired.
- Arrange arugula on a platter, then place the fruit and onions. Sprinkle feta over top. Slowly toss in the dressing until lightly coated.
- Dressing: Combine remaining lemon juice and all herbs, then slowly whisk in the remaining olive oil.