If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great drink for fall that that adds classic sweet flavors with a crunch. —Stephen Daniele
- 3 ounces Bourbon (1776 Bourbon)
- 1 tablespoon Vermont Maple Syrup
- 1 dash Vanilla Extract
- 2 ounces Birch Beer
- Honey Nut Chex
- Combine bourbon, maple syrup, vanilla extract into a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously
- Strain into an empty rocks glass. Add 2 oz of Birch Beer.
- Add ice
- Garnish with Honey Nut Chex
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: