If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super quick and tasty way to serve up kale. Great hot or cold. I could live on this! —Gary Fehr
Makes a bunch
- 1 bunch chopped kale (your choice, try lacinato or blue scotch curled)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame or flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy or tamari sauce
- Toast sesame or flax seeds in a hot dry pan until fragrant, set aside.
- Add oil to pan, heat on high and add chopped kale and garlic.
- Stir fry constantly with chopsticks or tongs until kale becomes bright green.
- Drizzle soy sauce over kale and stir a few seconds more to incorporate.
- Transfer kale to serving dish and sprinkle with toasted seeds. Enjoy hot or cold!