If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is garden living that even New Orleans and your Irish brother-in-law can get on board with. I’ve decided to call it my Garden of Good and Evil Cocktail — so good that it may just lead you to repent the next morning. Cheers! —eat-drink-garden
Makes: 4 cocktails
Juice of 6 limes~ you want about 6 ounces or 3/4 cup juice
cup packed arugula, plus more for garnish
ounces gin or vodka (dealer’s choice)
ounces St. Germain Liqueur
citrus blossoms for garnish if you've got them
- Blend the juice and arugula in a blender until the arugula is finely chopped — the color of the liquid will be a beautiful shade of green.
- Strain this mixture into a clean pitcher.
- Stir in the booze and pour into four old-fashioned glasses filled with ice.
- Finish with a splash of sparkling water and garnish with one blossom and one arugula leaf.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: