Author Notes: This is garden living that even New Orleans and your Irish brother-in-law can get on board with. I’ve decided to call it my Garden of Good and Evil Cocktail — so good that it may just lead you to repent the next morning. Cheers! —eat-drink-garden
Makes: 4 cocktails
Juice of 6 limes~ you want about 6 ounces or 3/4 cup juice
cup packed arugula, plus more for garnish
ounces gin or vodka (dealer’s choice)
ounces St. Germain Liqueur
citrus blossoms for garnish if you've got them
- Blend the juice and arugula in a blender until the arugula is finely chopped — the color of the liquid will be a beautiful shade of green.
- Strain this mixture into a clean pitcher.
- Stir in the booze and pour into four old-fashioned glasses filled with ice.
- Finish with a splash of sparkling water and garnish with one blossom and one arugula leaf.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail