If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delectable yet easy breakfast to prepare when you're short on time. —Talaia
- 2 pieces Italian Bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 teaspoons Apricot Jam
- 1 Chives (Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Salt
- 1 Pepper
- Grab 2 Slices of Italian Bread and Toast
- On medium heat prepare a non-stick frying pan with olive and crack eggs into the pan and salt/pepper to taste.
- Fry the eggs to preference (soft or hard yolk), and remove from fire
- Spread Mascarpone cheese on toasted bread
- Place one egg on each piece of toast.
- Spread apricot jam on eggs
- Top with chives