If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: High fiber and protein that is packed with tons of delicious flavor. —fitlexyskitchen
- 1 pound Ground Bison
- 1 Yellow Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
- 3 Bell Peppers (Orange, Yellow, Red)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 Can Black Beans (Rinsed and Drained)
- 1 Can Kidney Beans (Rinsed and Drained)
- 4 Carrots (Peeled and Chopped)
- 2 Jalapenos (Chopped)
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper (To Taste)
- In a large pot over medium high heat, cook the chopped onion and garlic in the olive oil. Once, fragrant and browned, add in the ground bison to brown.
- Next, pour in all the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Once, boiling reduce to a simmer and cook for 45 minutes. Check for additional seasonings if needed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beans