If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 10 ounces small sweet peppers
- 1 pound (about 10) medium tomatoes on the vine
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 links (about 1 pound) fresh mild Italian sausage
- Heat the broiler with a rack about 3 inches from the heat source. Combine the peppers, both types of tomatoes, and garlic in a broiler-proof shallow baking dish and toss with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Use a sharp paring knife to score sausage all over (slicing into the casing and about 1/4-inch deep into the meat, but not slicing through the sausage). Nestle the sausages into the vegetable mixture and broil for 15 minutes, or until the sausage is blistered and cooked through and the tomatoes have burst.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!