If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a song about a fall-y goard-y side dish. The name says it all. It's easy, and it's sweet, and it's spicy, and you want it. Fa la la la la. End of song. —Kendra Vaculin
Serves 3 as a side
- 1 medium acorn squash, cored and cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup (scant) maple syrup
- pinch salt
- red pepper flakes (to your desired spiciness; I like a good hit)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Toss the squash wedges in a large bowl with olive oil and maple syrup.
- Spread into one layer on a baking sheet, and then sprinkle with salt and red pepper flakes. Roast for 40 to 50 minutes or until squash is cooked through.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!