If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 butternut squash, cut in 1/4 inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the squash with olive oil and kosher salt. Place the squash in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan, nutmeg, pepper, salt, garlic, and thyme in a bowl. Stir to mix well. Sprinkle this all over the squash and roast until tender, about 40 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve warm or at room temperature.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!