If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 bunch Kale, stems removed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 Red Cabbage
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1/4 cup Good olive oil
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Red wine vinegar (or more, to taste)
- salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Scallions, white and pale green parts only, sliced thinly
- 1 handful Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Combine sliced cabbage and kale in a large salad bowl with chopped scallions
- Make dressing: in a bowl or jar (with fitted lid), combine vinegar, olive oil, honey, lime juice with salt and pepper (to taste)
- Toss cabbage and kale mixture with dressing, let rest for 30 minutes to let the kale marinate
- Top with sunflower seeds, scallions and cilantro, additional salt and pepper if needed.