If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A snack bite endive with pear, walnut + goat cheese. The sweet nutty mix is exquisitely paired with savory goat cheese. —purely elizabeth
- 2 heads of endive
- 1 Bosc pear, sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- truffle honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet place sliced pears.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and dice.
- Meanwhile, trim the end of the endive and separate the leaves.
- Use the largest leaves to stuff.
- On each endive leaf, spoon 1 tbsp of goat cheese and walnuts.
- Top with diced pears and drizzle with truffle honey.