Author Notes: A snack bite endive with pear, walnut + goat cheese. The sweet nutty mix is exquisitely paired with savory goat cheese. —purely elizabeth
heads of endive
Bosc pear, sliced
ounces goat cheese
cup walnuts, chopped
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet place sliced pears.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and dice.
- Meanwhile, trim the end of the endive and separate the leaves.
- Use the largest leaves to stuff.
- On each endive leaf, spoon 1 tbsp of goat cheese and walnuts.
- Top with diced pears and drizzle with truffle honey.