If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by Taste Hong Kong —Oishii Moments
- 1 teaspoon ginger, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 bunches yellow chives, cut to 1-2 inch lengths
- 1 teaspoon rice or Shaoxing wine
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 dash ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 10 shrimp, deveined
- 1 packet 4 oz. dry E-Fu noodle or Yee Mein, blanched (softened but slightly undercooked)
- Heat the wok or large pan over high heat and add avocado oil. Add ginger and garlic and stir-fry (~10 seconds). Add yellow chives and drizzle rice wine on the side of wok. Stir-fry until fragrant.
- SAUCE: Mix together oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, sea salt, sesame oil, white pepper and chicken stock.
- Add sauce to the pan and bring to a simmer. Then, add shrimp and sauté until cooked. Add blanched e-fu noodles and braise noodles for about 5 minutes until the sauce becomes thick. You will need to keep stirring and flipping to avoid noodles sticking to the pan. Serve immediately on a plate! Enjoy!