- Makes around 50
Can be made ahead! Donuts will last all day long, perfect for the holidays! —Adia Benson
What You'll Need
All Purpose Flour
Non Fat Powdered Milk
- Combine dry ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add the pumpkin puree and using the paddle attachment, mix on medium speed.
- Spray a mini donut pan with Pam.
- Using a piping bag, pipe mini donuts into the circular molds.
- At 350 degrees, bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove the donuts from the oven and let rest for ten seconds. Turn the pan upside down and drop the donuts onto a parchment paper covered surface. Allow to cool.
- Dust donuts in sugar. Enjoy!
- Additional note: I love the donuts as is, but another great addition if you want a little more pumpkin pie taste is to add 1 - 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice!
After receiving her degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in Avignon, France, Adia spent the next several years working with food and branding for Daniel Boulud's The Dinex Group and Thomas Keller’s Restaurant Group. In 2011 she joined Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia where she worked with the editorial team focusing on storyline development for food related content. Adia currently works as a Culinary Designer at gravitytank, an innovation consultancy in Chicago. With a bachelors degree in Organizational Behavior and Communication from New York University, Adia combines her passion for culinary art and food products with her understanding of human behavior and brand development. She serves on the board of directors for Blue Sky Bakery, a non-profit providing employment opportunities to at-risk youth in the Chicagoland area.