If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Can be made ahead! Donuts will last all day long, perfect for the holidays! —Adia Benson
Makes around 50
cups All Purpose Flour
tablespoon Baking Powder
cup Non Fat Powdered Milk
teaspoon Kosher Salt
ounces Pumpkin Puree
- Combine dry ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add the pumpkin puree and using the paddle attachment, mix on medium speed.
- Spray a mini donut pan with Pam.
- Using a piping bag, pipe mini donuts into the circular molds.
- At 350 degrees, bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove the donuts from the oven and let rest for ten seconds. Turn the pan upside down and drop the donuts onto a parchment paper covered surface. Allow to cool.
- Dust donuts in sugar. Enjoy!
- Additional note: I love the donuts as is, but another great addition if you want a little more pumpkin pie taste is to add 1 - 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice!