Author Notes: Can be made ahead! Donuts will last all day long, perfect for the holidays! —Adia Benson
Makes: around 50
cups All Purpose Flour
tablespoon Baking Powder
cup Non Fat Powdered Milk
teaspoon Kosher Salt
ounces Pumpkin Puree
In This Recipe
- Combine dry ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add the pumpkin puree and using the paddle attachment, mix on medium speed.
- Spray a mini donut pan with Pam.
- Using a piping bag, pipe mini donuts into the circular molds.
- At 350 degrees, bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove the donuts from the oven and let rest for ten seconds. Turn the pan upside down and drop the donuts onto a parchment paper covered surface. Allow to cool.
- Dust donuts in sugar. Enjoy!
- Additional note: I love the donuts as is, but another great addition if you want a little more pumpkin pie taste is to add 1 - 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice!