If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1-2 cups macaroni
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1 can of 13 oz. corn kernels
- 1 can of 12 oz. spam, cubed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- dash of sesame oil
- In a pot, cook the macaroni according to manufacturer’s instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Pan-fry cubes of spam until crispy and one egg over medium.
- In another pot, boil chicken stock. Add macaroni, corn, green peas, corn kernels, and spam. Cook until it boils again. Add soy sauce, sea salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle with sesame oil. Serve hot with a fried egg on top.