If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Every household in Croatia has use Sataraš to serve it with grilled meats,mix with cook rice, pasta, polenta, omelette or used as a condiment .
Usually is cook on top of the stove, I do my in oven —anka
- 4 red pepper slice
- 3 onions, slice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch red chili flakes (optional)
- 1 14 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- Slice onion and peppers, add garlic,salt,black peppers and red chili flakes add oil. Mix all ingredients and put in roasting pan. Bake at 350 F for 30 min
- After 30 min add diced tomatoes and mix. At this point you can add herbs of your choice if you wont, but it is not necessary. Back to the oven for another 30 min or decide what consistency you want.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for When You Want It to Feel Like Fall