If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our bodies do a fantastic job of cleansing and detoxing by themselves, so the best thing we can do to feel healthier is to provide them with the right foods to enhance the process. Today’s recipe is one of my favorites. It has plenty of fiber, antioxidants and vitamins that our bodies need on a daily basis. Having this drink on busy days is especially helpful because it takes care of a lot of essentials, giving me a peace of mind. It is good for both digestive and heart health. I’m not doing any juicing here, which ensures that valuable fiber stays intact. I can’t emphasize enough how many benefits this smoothie has – feel free to check out the nutritionals before trying it to see!
Let’s have this delicious drink to kick-start the New Year to a happier, healthier us!
Makes: 1 tall glass
1 1/2 - 2
cups Organic Spinach/Kale/Mixed greens
Apple or Pear
Fresh Lemon Juice (according to taste)
Pink or regular Salt (optional - according to taste)
1 - 1 1/2
- Wash the spinach and apple/pear.
- Peel the beetroot, carrot, kiwi and ginger.
- Add all above veggies and fruits to a blender or any other similar appliance like a Nutribullet or Vitamix etc.
- Add lemon juice and pink salt. Adjust seasoning according to taste and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Restorative Recipes