If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An amazing recipe published by Juli on food.com that I tweaked to give it my own flare. Great as an appetizer if you like entertaining ! —Afrovitalityeats
- 1 cup Cooked baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 cup finely chopped baby bellas
- 1/2 cup Parmesean cheese
- 2/3 cup Cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 1/3 cup veganaise
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- pinches salt
- pinches black pepper
- Preheat Oven to 375
- Melt butter in a skillet , add mushrooms , dash of salt and pepper and cook for ~3-5 or until soft. Set aside to cool
- Then combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. (Add salt and pepper to taste)
- Transfer mixture to an oven save glass bowl or pan and bake for ~ 25 minutes
- Serve immediately with bread (or chips or cracker or toast)