If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nutrient dense, starting with a mineral broth (sweet and russet potatoes with apples and whole garlic cloves), rosemary roasted chicken thighs, parsnips, onion, celery, carrots, brown rice, and farro. A filling yet cleansing soup. —purelymoms
- 4 cups Water
- 6 cups Mineral Broth (sweet and russet potatoes, apples, and whole garlic cloves)
- 2 tablespoons USDA Organic Chicken Base
- 4 Organic Parsnips (peeled and cut into pieces)
- 4 Organic Carrots (peeled and cut inot pieces)
- 1 bunch Organic Celery (cut into pieces)
- 3 Organic Yellow Potatoes (cut into pieces)
- 4 Organic Rosemary Roasted Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup Organic Farro
- 1 cup Organic Brown Rice
- 1 Combine all ingredients in a big pot. Bring to a boil, then let simmer for 15-20 minutes on low heat or until vegetables are cooked and chicken is pulling apart.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Restorative Recipes