If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Warm up with these prawns curry soba noodles pot, a very versatile dish full of flavour and healthy properties thanks to the superfoods is made from. —Laura | Lau Sunday cooks
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- 1 packet of buckwheat noodles
- 1 teaspoon organic tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, heaped
- 1 teaspoon creamed coconut
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 6 prawns, cooked and peeled
- 1 handful fresh coriander leaves
- 1 wedge of lemon
- In a medium sauce pan over a hot heat, bring the water to boil.
- Turn the heat to medium and add in the half stock cube, tomato puree, curry powder, creamed coconut and ginger and stir occasionally for 3 minutes.
- Then, add in the cooked prawns and heat for 3 minutes more. During this time, the flavours of the curry and prawns will mingle.
- Finally, add in the soba noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes or until they are tender.
- Carefully, transfer first the liquid and noodles to a single-serving pot, add in the spinach, then layer up the prawns and top with a handful of fresh coriander leaves and a wedge of lemon.