If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Winter is the time for comfort food. during this time of year, I crave creamy and rich - and this spread delivers. The nutritional yeast here really offers a nice cheezey flavor.
Perfect savoury comfort food for Sweden's long & dark nights. Add some brown rice and steamed broccoli to round it off. —Jivan
- 2 cups Cooked Mung Beans
- 1 handful Soaked Cashews
- 2 tablespoons Tamari
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2- 1 cups Filtered Water
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Cilantro
- Add Water, cooked Mung Beans & Cashews to a blender or food processor. Pulse until almost smooth. !
- Add Tamari, spices & Nutritional Yeast and blend until completely smooth.
- Sprinkle with Fresh Cilantro and you're all done. YUM