Author Notes: Goodmorning!
Yes, you’re on a detox.
I know you’ve been dreaming all night of cookies, just one tiny little cookie! —Claudia | Gourmet Project
Makes: 12 cookies
tablespoon flax seeds
grams extra virgin olive oil
grams buckwheat flour
teaspoon baking powder (gluten free)
grams oat flakes
In This Recipe
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Finely grind the flax seeds, add the water, stir and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Shape cookie discs of 1 cm height (more or less). I used a ring mold for nice regular shapes!
- Place cookies on a baking sheet and bake them for about 15 minutes (till golden).
- You’re obviously going to have one right now, aren’t you? Good girl (boy)! You can store the others in a hermetic glass jar, for freshness.