If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Goodmorning!
Yes, you’re on a detox.
I know you’ve been dreaming all night of cookies, just one tiny little cookie! —Claudia | Gourmet Project
Makes 12 cookies
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons water
- 125 grams honey
- 50 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 50 grams buckwheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (gluten free)
- 175 grams oat flakes
- 100 grams raisins
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Finely grind the flax seeds, add the water, stir and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Shape cookie discs of 1 cm height (more or less). I used a ring mold for nice regular shapes!
- Place cookies on a baking sheet and bake them for about 15 minutes (till golden).
- You’re obviously going to have one right now, aren’t you? Good girl (boy)! You can store the others in a hermetic glass jar, for freshness.