If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You’re going to love this recipe!
I love pesto, but it usually contains parmesan cheese, not exactly a detox ingredient…
But the other day it came to my mind that basil & parmesan pesto is not the only option!
Dried tomato pesto is a delicious alternative, and you can make it DETOX style!
OMG! Can you believe how many detox ingredients does the Italian cuisine have? —Claudia | Gourmet Project
- 160-180 grams brown rice noodles
- 30 grams pine nuts
- 20 grams almonds
- 70-80 grams dried tomatoes
- 18-20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small rosemary sprig
- 1/2 garlic clove
- salt (only for the pasta cooking water)
- Place all the ingredients, except the noodles, in the food processor (I prefer the immersion blender) and finely blend.
- Cook noodles according to the packaging directions (mine were 5-6 minutes in boiling water), just be sure you salt the water with a tablespoon of sea salt (1 tablespoon per 4 liters of water, more or less).
- Season the noodles, decorate with a rosemary sprig and enjoy your delicious detox meal!