If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 100 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium celeriacs (peeled and sliced into large pieces)
- 2 green apples (peeled and cut into pieces)
- 1 large onion (peeled and cut into pieces)
- 1 large potato (peeled and cut into pieces)
- 100 grams white wine
- 1,5 liters chicken or vegetable stock
- ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fennel
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1 fig pasteli (cut into thin slices)
- 6 teaspoons olive oil with orange
- Prepare the soup. Heat up the olive oil in a saucepan. Add the celeriacs, apples, the onion and the potato. Sauté for 10-15 minutes until they soften. Pour in the wine and wait for 1-2 minutes for the alcohol to evaporate.
- Add the stock, salt and pepper. Cover the saucepan and cook the ingredients on low heat for 30 minutes, until the vegetables are mashy. Put the vegetables and apples in the blender and add the fennel. Blend the ingredients to a pulp until you have a smooth velouté soup.
- Prepare the prosciutto. Arrange the prosciutto slices on a baking pan lined with baking paper and cook in a preheated oven at 200°C for approximately 10-15 minutes, until all the fat has been drawn out of the prosciutto and it becomes crispy.
- Divide the soup in 6 bowls, sprinkle with the crispy prosciutto that you have previously separated into uneven pieces using your hands, and with the fig pasteli, and drizzle 1tsp of orange olive oil over each bowl. Serve immediately